Here's some interesting news of the best places to migrate to for the best living
standards. if you meet the requirements. There are a whole lot more beautiful
places in the world but these have been selected based on the following CRITERIA–
1. Quality of Living, 2. Safety,3. Employment Rate and Average daily wages 4.
Other opinions are welcome...
10. U.S.A. – U.S.A is the world’s most powerful country. The Whole world do
business on $US. That is a symbol of stability.There are people from different
communities from all over the world here which provides safety. US have a strong
social security system and a
Per capita income of about $45,000
However, the unemployment rate is 8.9% ,which is quite huge. Also US has tough
rules for migrants, especially now that visa lottery entrance for Nigerians have been
9. NEWZEALAND – New Zealand is an island country in the south-western Pacific
Ocean. Its population is just above 40 million and density per km. Is 20. Most of
the people speak English. Main occupation is agriculture, which constitutes 28% of
export . Standard of living in Newzealand is very high. Its an easy country to
migrate if your professional skills are required. Low IELTS bands are required.
8. NETHERLANDS – Netherlands, which also includes most of present-day Belgium,
Luxembourg, and some land of France and Germany is one of the best countries to
migrate to.The weather is great here, average temperature in the summer is 10
degree Celsius and in winters which comes in January it goes as low as 0.
Education is compulsory between the age 4 and 16 and partially between 16 to 18.
But the official language in Netherlands is Dutch. The per capita income here is
$46000 which is more than US. Also the unemployment rate is just 4.6% here.
7. Luxembourg – The country has a highly developed economy, with the world's
highest GDP per capita($105,000) according to the IMF and World Bank. Three
languages are recognised as official in Luxembourg: French, German, and
Luxembourgish but English is spoken by a lot of people . Luxembourg's stable,
high-income economy features moderate growth, low inflation, and low
unemployment. Unemployment rate is under 5%. Main occupations in Luxembourg
steel,transportation and communication.
6. Australia – Australia is a country in the Southern Hemisphere. Although most of
Australia is semi-arid or desert but its eastern part is livable where temperature
remains 10-20 degree Celsius. Standard of living is very high and per capita
income is $55,500. Unemployment rate is 4.9%. But you need to be on their skills
shortage list to be considered for immigration
5. Canada – Canada is a country full of variations. People from all around the
world have migrated here. Official languages are French and English. Standard is
living is very high here. People here are safe. It is a beautiful country attracting so
may people around the world. Also it is an relatively easy country to migrate to.
4. Liechtenstein .– You probably never heard of this one lol! It a small country with
just area of 164km sq and population of 35,700 . But it’s a rich country and its
unemployment rate is 1.5%, lowest in the world. Per capita income is $113,000.
Official language here is German.
3. Denmark – It’s the happiest country in the world. While the per capita income is
$ 55,200 unemployment rate is below 5%. Official language is danish though a few
people speak English.
2. Switzerland – Switzerland the world’s most beautiful country attracting a lot of
tourist every year. Standard of living of people here is very high. Social security
system is very strong. Per capita income is $67,000 which is very high and a very
stable economy. But the problem is that ,migration rules in Switzerland are quite
1. Norway – Norway has been ranked number one by Human Development Index .
Official language here is Norwegian but most people understand English. Standard
of living is the highest in the world. The southern and western parts of Norway
experience more precipitation and have milder winters than the southeastern part.
Export revenues from oil and gas have risen to 45% of total exports and constitute
more than 20% of the GDP. All in all it’s the best country in world to migrate to. If
you want to go as a student go for Oslo University ,it offers huge scholarships.